- REDtone provides cost effective, quality voice and data solutions for national and international markets catering both to wholesale and retail segments.
- Out of fourteen local LDI operators in Pakistan REDtone is the 3rd largest aggregator of voice traffic.
- REDtone also serves major corporate clients for their international voice origination business, VPN data services and call center services.
- REDtone through Corporate Voice segment offers “big savings” to customers and provides Telco- grade quality for IDD, NWD or mobile calls.
- The company’s development and success is owing to its commitment to provide affordable means of communication using state of the art infrastructure to deliver the benefits of innovative products and service
REDtone: Facilitating Communication
On 6th May 2004 REDtone Telecommunications Pakistan Private Limited (RTPL) was incorporated in Pakistan. RTPL was established for the purpose of operating the Long Distance International Telecommunication Service for the provision of end to end communication between points that are located in Pakistan and with points that are located outside of Pakistan. Pakistan Telecommunication Authority in August 2004 awarded 20 years full service LDI license to RTPL who was required to develop minimum 14 point of presence across Pakistan that allows it to offer voice telephone services as well as data and information technology services.
Prime Minister of Malaysia the Honourable Dato' Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and then Prime Minister of Pakistan his Excellency Shaukat Aziz together launched REDtone Pakistan’s operations in a impressive ceremony held at Islamabad on 16th February 2005.
In its own way, REDtone helps the economy by offering unique value-added products and services that engender better customer focus, higher productivity and cost-efficiency. For corporations, these qualities translate into major customer goodwill and greater profits which contributes to the economic well-being of the country.
- To provide world-class products and services for maximum customer satisfaction.
- To add value and help grow the business of our corporate business partners .
- To cultivate an environment that promotes innovation, trust and excellence.
- To increase shareholders’ value through continuous growth, innovation and globalisation